Yealink CP930W-Base Wireless Dect HD IP Conference Telephone
The CP930W-Base conference phone enables you to hold meeting anywhere and everywhere. The W60B base station has DECT radio coverage of up to 50m indoors giving the CP930W great reliable signal.
With a built-in rechargeable battery, and DECT technology you'll be guaranteed up to 24 hours call time and 15 days of standby time making this phone completely wireless throughout your working day.
Complete with Yealink Noise Proof Technology reducing background sounds and distractions, and it's 3-microphone array with 20-foot (6-meter) and 160-degree voice pick up range the CP930W takes audio experience to a new level.
The CP930W comes with Bluetooth so you can connect your smartphone, PC or tablet (via micro USB) turning the telephone into a loudspeaker and microphone.
- Up to 8 simultaneous calls
- Up to 8 handset (CP930W works as a handset)
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Call hold, call transfer, 5-way conference
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1 (W60B)
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port (W60B)
- Indoor Range: 50m
- Outdoor Range: 300m
- Standby Time: 360 hours
- Talk Time: 24 hours
- Multilingual user interface
- 3.1" 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- What's in the box
- Yealink CP930W DECT conference phone
- Charger Cradle
- W60B Base Station
- Base Stand
- Quick Start Guide
|Datasheet||Yealink CP930W-Base Wireless Dect HD IP Conference Telephone|